Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Two In One Project

I incorporated the two in one theme into my project by combining two things that had similar shape. I looked at lots of morphing pictures on Google and noticed the round shape of a goldfish's stomach. The shape of an apple fit perfectly into the fish's stomach so I decided to draw a picture of a fish with it's stomach an apple. 

The medium I decided to use was pencil because I could shade easily with it and charcoal does the same thing but it is just to messy. 

So far throughout the project I have had some problems with having to draw the fish so big. I like drawing smaller sketches not huge ones. Also, it is difficult to draw the scales of the fish's stomach on the outside of the apple without making it look like a cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment